Friday, January 1, 2021

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!

Happy January!  It's the first so it's time for a new challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and our theme this month is Anything Goes!!  It's been so cold and so snowy lately and I was drinking hot cocoa and this card just sort of came together in a whirlwind and I love it!  I'm such a fan of A6 cards, I feel like they give you so much more space to create than an A2 but not as much as an A7 which I sometimes find a little daunting.



Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I LOVE that background paper and your gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for this time of the year. I love the cocoa mug. Great DT submission

    ReplyDelete