Wednesday, September 2, 2020

STAMPtember - Day Two - Ice Cream Dreams

Is anyone else not ready for summer to be over?  I mean, granted, we didn't HAVE summer, but you know.  STILL.  I'm not ready to give up on summer yet and I'm NEVER done with ice cream or bright colors!

I made a mini slimline card and this awesome stamp from Unity Stamps just fits on the 6 x 3 card.  I like these cards 'cause they fit in a standard letter envelope.


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!!  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY challenge
    This is so yummy, I want ice cream now.!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummi! Looks great! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creataliciuos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Come and see what I have done! https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 18 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.

    Happy crafting!

    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete