Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Just Because - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Wednesday!!  I've got a new Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, featuring the You're Invited Stamp & Embossing Folder set.  I love to make piles of quick cards to have a the ready.  These came together so quickly, but I just love how they turned out.  I used the Watercolor Paper Pad to make my card fronts and the die cut center with the sentiment.  Super easy and fun.


I made three in each color.  Since the paper is has a watercolor look, they all turned out differently.


I worked in shifts, cutting all my layers first, then embossing, inking and then stamping the die cut circles last.




Be sure to check out the You're Invited Stamp & Embossing Folder and all the other fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment