Monday, February 18, 2019

Floral Thanks - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!!

Hi everyone!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, with a ton of fun thank you cards!!  I'm finding more and more that I don't have enough of them when I need them, so I wanted to build up an arsenal!  I couldn't really decide what I wanted to watercolor my cards with, so I used tons of different supplies!  Lemme show you all the cards together first, then I'll break down what I used for each one.


I wanted to just sit and color for a few hours, so I started out by stamping a ton of floral backgrounds and while they dried, I die cut the word "thanks" from watercolor paper.  Then I was able to color a coordinating sentiment to go with every background.


I wanted this one to be subtle, so all I did to the background was paint the outline flowers with Liquid Glitter.  I just love how they shimmer and shine.  The sentiment was painted with Watercolor Ink first, then I painted Liquid Glitter over the top.


This one is actually one of my favorites!!  I made the background paper for this one, too, with Violet Glitter Ink and Gold Liquid Metals.  The flowers are painted with Metallic Watercolor Pan set.


This one's pure Watercolor Ink, very little water.  It's so vibrant!!


I used the Jewels Professional Watercolors for this one.  I love how the colors blended.


For a different look I only painted the leaves here.  I used Watercolor Ink for them and for the sentiment.


I had a ton of fun with this one.  The silver flowers were painted with watered down Silver Liquid Metals.  I mixed the same Silver with Magenta and Pink Watercolor Ink for the other flowers.


This one is pure Watercolor Ink.  Love purple and that almost-teal green together.


I had a lot of fun with this one.  It's colored with Watercolor Ink and Glitter Ink.  I really love how the flowers pop against that blue background.


 This one I painted with the Classics Watercolors Set.


This I spotlight painted with Pink and Magenta Glitter Ink.


These are a combination of Watercolor Ink mixed with Silver Liquid Metals and the Metallic Watercolor Pan.

Time to fill a few of these out and get them in the mail!  Be sure to check out the Liquid Metals and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment