Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Our Own Beauty - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, celebrating National Hat Day!  I myself am not a big hat-wearing person, but I really wish I was!  I always love trying them on, but they just never look like "me", so I wanted to make a card celebrating someone gutsy enough to wear one!


So ya'all know I looooove my Glitter InksViolet, Ultramarine Blue and Lake Blue blended horizontally created the wintery background.  Now my stamped die cuts, I used lots of different products to color them.  Oh but first, I custom-colored my ribbon!  I used Violet Glitter Ink to tint my ribbon.  I used water to lighten the ink in spots, to create an ombre look.  This is a technique I haven't done in awhile but I think I should do it more often!


The sentiment tag, I colored first with the Metallic Watercolor Pan set, then I dropped on some Ultramarine Blue Glitter Ink while it was still wet so it would blend and wick, creating a bit of an icicle effect.  The girl was colored with the same watercolor set, except for the background which I painted first with Liquid Glitter and then blended Lake Blue Glitter Ink over it.  Metallic Brights Pens were used to add detail to her gloves and the snow.

I know it's hard to see in photos but this card just sparkles and shimmers, it's so pretty.

Be sure to check out the Metallic Brights Pens and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment