Saturday, January 5, 2019

Look for the RAINBOW in Every Storm....

It's been a rough day here.  I don't even think I've fully grasped yet what's been going on.  But all of a sudden I heard these song lyrics in my head and boom, I was putting aside what I NEEDED to do and making this, because that was something I HAD to do.  Completing this card made me feel a little lighter, even if it was only for a minute.


Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful card, the design is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this rainbow card. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete