Thursday, December 20, 2018

Reindeer Games - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Thursday!!  I've got another Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, and I'm playing along again with the #MerryAndBrightChallenge!  Today's fun theme is #MisbehavingReindeer and I instantly thought of reindeer games and what would they do if they jumped the sleigh for the afternoon?  I pictured them tossing around an ornament like a ball, and that's where the inspiration for this slider card came from!



So ya'all know how much I love my Momenta paper.  The card's background is made from the Watercolor Metallic cardstock, and I cut the reindeer with Abstract Marble.  I used a scrap from the Watercolor pad for the ornament.  The word dies are Momenta too. I like to mix sizes and fonts for my sentiments so I used Hello Fetti word dies for the Hello and Hope/Dream/Believe for the joy.

If you missed out on the first few weeks of the #MerryAndBrightChallenge, here's all the scoop on what's coming up!


DecemberCraftChallenge.jpg

Simply create a card using each day's theme and your favorite Momenta, Brea Reese and or Art-C products and post it using the hashtag #MerryandBrightChallenge!!!  Be sure to tag whichever company you use, #breareese @breareese #mymomenta @mymomenta #myartc @my_artc with your creations!! 

Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment