Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Elfin Tags - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, with a set of Christmas tags!!   I know we're all busy for the holidays, but don't forget about the #MerryandBrightChallenge!!!  Simply create a card using each day's theme and your favorite Momenta, Brea Reese and or Art-C products and post it using the hashtag #MerryandBrightChallenge!!!  Be sure to tag whichever company you use, #breareese @breareese #mymomenta @mymomenta #myartc @my_artc with your creations!! Here's the calendar of challenges!


DecemberCraftChallenge.jpg

Today's theme is #FavoriteHolidayMovie and of course, mine is Elf!!  I knew I wanted to make tags so I grabbed some stamps from my stash and started watercoloring!


The first thing I did was watercolor my backgrounds.  I like to blend colors, so working with a combination of the Jewels Professional Watercolors and Classics Professional Watercolors sets for my backgrounds.  I blended some of the watercolors with Glitter Inks and Liquid Glitter.  I set them aside to dry for awhile and colored my sentiment background and the Elf legs and hats with the same watercolors.  (And yes I had the movie on while I made these!)  I used a waterbrush and the same watercolors to color in all the bells and let that dry again.  After the backgrounds dried, I took the Metallic Neutrals Pens and colored the ribbons on the bells.  If you use these pens last they're much brighter than if you watercolor over them.  I want to add that if you haven't tried these pens, you must.  You get a fine point and a brush in each shade which is awesome.

Be sure to check out the Jewels Professional Watercolors and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment