Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tell of The Stars

I've never played with one of Word Art Wednesday's quotes before, but this one really got my creative mind going.  I'm always so to the last minute with these things, but at least I got it done!  I'm very happy to have finished this card and I think I will challenge myself to use their inspirational, Biblical quotes more often.  This week's quote was:


Isn't that pretty?  So I made this:


You'll be seeing this background stamp a lot lately, it's new and one I've coveted for a long time now!

I'm entering a few challenges:
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the verse.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this month - hope to see you in future challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!

    Thank you for joining the Purple teams Anything goes/watercolour challenge at Eclectic Ellapu, I hope you can join us again for our new Lady's Birthday challenge or the Pink teams Heart challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete