Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Unicorn Without A Horn

When I was little, I believed that any horse with wings was a unicorn.  It took me a few years to get that the horn was what made it a unicorn, not the wings.  I also had to understand that wings are not mandatory on unicorns.  It was a hardship.

I've been toying around with this card for awhile and today I just went for it and threw it together in minutes.  I'm LOVING how it came out!!


I wanna enter a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Poor thing what happened to his horn? I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa! No wonder you're delighted with the result - horn or no horn :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete