Sunday, May 26, 2024

**SHARING WINTER ALL YEAR LONG IG HOP** Week 5 - Worldwide Wintertide!!!

 ❄ Welcome to the Sharing Winter All Year Card Hop Challenge 5! ❄

Hosted by @thatcraftygolden, This month's challenge is: Worldwide Wintertide ❄

I usually have at least an idea for the card I'm gonna make but for this I had nothing!  I asked the other ladies in the hop and they gave me some fabulous input, and I'm really happy with what I created.


If this theme has ignited your creative spirit, we invite you to join in the winter fun!  Share your Worldwide Wintertide creations using the hashtag #sharingwinterallyear24 and tag @thatcraftygolden so we don't miss it!  We can't wait to see your wonderful designs!

Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the whole hop starting with @thatcraftygolden.  Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love seeing the nativity scene....any time of year. Your card is lovely, and I can't thank you enough for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate you, and I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. That's always an extra treat.

    ReplyDelete