Thursday, August 31, 2023

Ready, set, STAMP!!!

This year, I'm so prepared.  I've prestamped things, pre-written posts, I'm ready.

I expect a rush of migraines and endo flareups, stat.

But we'll see.

I've been celebrating STAMPtember since 2015, and every year I say I'm going to meet my goals, and then I don't.  This year, I'm really, really, REALLY going to try!!!

For my kick-off card, I chose to use an Eeyore stamp set, because despite my enthusiasm for STAMPtember, I've been very run down lately and haven't had a lot of mojo.



Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and let the STAMPathon begin!  Laters!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great STAMPtember, with no health issues to stop you. Your card is adorable, Thanks for playing at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Hope your health improves. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the truth? ;-/ Adorable card! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I'll say a prayer for you.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE Eeyore!!!! SUPER great card!
    Thank you for joining us this week at the Krafty Chicks "Anything Goes"
    Please join us again, we love seeing your creations!
    -Kimberly
    Guesting at Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete