Saturday, May 20, 2023

Create It 3 Ways Instagram Hop!

Hi everyone!  I’m participating in an Instagram hop today called Create It 3 Ways!  Hosted by the lovely @amritapettus, this fun hop will take place the third Saturday of every month!  Super fun.  Our first theme is Father's Day/Masculine and I chose to use this amazing Erin Lee Creative cover plate for my cards!


Each of the cards has a different theme while using something the same, that's the point of this challenge.  I set out to do a birthday card, thank you card and a Father's Day card.  Two out of three ain't bad, right?


Initially, this was going to be the birthday card, but I just felt like the Thank You theme worked better here, I don't know why.


My favorite of the three!!  I didn't think this one needed a sentiment, it was almost like it detracted from its awesomeness so I left it as is.


I used all textured and handmade papers which I think really stands out here.

Just a few challenges:



Be sure to visit the rest of the hop!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!!

1 comment: