Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Man Plans......

In preparation for National Craft Month, which begins tomorrow, I've decided that I'm going to plan EVERYTHING out this year.  I have themes and dates picked out ahead of time.  I have stacks of patterned paper selected.  I've tested ink pads.  I've got ideas.

Wonder how this is gonna go?

I did a little digging in my blog history.  I've been doing this every March since 2015.  Boy, has my style changed over the years, and I'm not entirely sure it's for the better.  It is what it is though, right?

I sometimes hate that term, btw.

The past few years I've hit a few creative snags.  My hope is that everything goes smoothly this year.

Semi-smoothly.

I just wanna make and post at least 31 cards.

Is that too much to ask??

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a card to get my mojo kicked off!


I've also planned a few goals for this month.  Techniques I want to do/try, products I wanna use.  Posting the list here for accountability :D

  1. Flat Shaker card
  2. Hot Foiling (Already done this year here and here)
  3. Adhesive foiling
  4. Simon Hurley Lunar Paste
  5. Use faux leather
  6. Use printed transparency
  7. Use character resins
  8. Use brads/eyelets
  9. Funky Fold Card
  10. Shaped Card
  11. At least one Christmas card

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute - great underwater theme! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely underwater scene. I like the embossingfolder you used.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all the shiny details! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you joining our current 'Numbers'- challenge!

    ReplyDelete