Saturday, October 29, 2022

HOW IS IT ALMOST NOVEMBER?!?!?!?

I had ideas.  Plans.  Oh, how I had plans.  And then, life interfered.

This is the last day, last few hours, of the BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Link Up.  And I really planned to make a card, maybe more than one card, each day of the hop.

But, life.

So here's one card.  I prepped a bunch of cards to finish over this week and it didn't happen.  Let's see what I can get done in three hours.

Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies.  When I saw the Paper House had Elf paper and stickers, well I bought an embarrassing amount of them!



Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love the candy cane background! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister & her family watch Elf every year as their family tradition, wearing their jammies. lol This is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... love your Elf card! We watch that movie each year and love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card
    Thank you for playing along with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete