Sunday, May 22, 2022

Fifteen Years Ago Today....

So ya'all know that I'm obsessed with Veronica Mars (well, I was, the ugliness that was season four did affect that profoundly but anyway).  I bought this stamp like ten years ago solely because the quote was from a fortune cookie on the show, even though technically that fortune belonged to the WRONG couple.  I like to tell myself that although Veronica put it on her bedroom mirror after Duncan left, it was really about Logan.  She was trying to make herself not want Logan by being with Duncan, but come on.  Everything was always about Logan.  

I digress.

Anyways, I made this card because the show ended fifteen years ago today.  And yes, we had the movie that renewed all our faith in television shows and ships in general, but then S4 happened and...

Yeah, tangent again.  Fandoms do that to me.

So yeah, here's the card :)

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. I had to google Veronica Mars..never heard of it. I enjoyed your post just as much as your lovely card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll stop in again soon.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google Veronica Mars too lol-great card and sentiment
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete