Monday, November 1, 2021

**Craft A Favorite Memory** New Challenge with A Place To Start!!

Happy November!  It's a new challenge at A Place To Start and our theme this month is Craft a Favorite Memory!  It was a no brainer for me to find inspiration for this project.  I wanted to make a birthday card based on my best birthday, my 21st, where we went to Disney World.  This was super fun as I LOVE all things Disney and it was fun to think about the trip and reminisce.  I also enjoyed this theme, I don't think I've ever crafted a memory before.


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog, play along and check out all the other DT's awesome projects!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card....perfect for a fan of all things Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, colorful and funny. Love it. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, it's full of colour and perfect for your memory. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and pretty card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete