Tuesday, June 1, 2021

**STAMPING** - New Challenge with Mix It Up Challenge Blog!

Happy June Everyone!  It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge blog.  Our theme is month is STAMPING!  You all know how much I love stamping, and I'm in a bee phase right now, so I wanted to make a bee-themed card  I'm sure all the Winnie the Pooh cartoons I see while babysitting has subconsciously influenced this decision.  And I just love how this mixed media background I made with the negative space from a hexagon die came out.  It was a ton of work but very relaxing and the results were worth it!



Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:


  1. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! We love having your card up on Creatalicious Challenges thank you for joining
    Marci - DT

    ReplyDelete