Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I Feel Lucky - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

Hi everyone!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, sharing a lovely lucky card!  I wanted to make a green card that referenced St. Patrick's Day without actually being a St. Patrick's Day card.  Make sense?


First I created my background panel.  I thought of it as painting a rainbow, but all in shades of greens.  I used a combination of the shades in the Jewel and Classic Professional Watercolors and the Core Colors Watercolor Pan sets.  Then I took a scrap of Watercolor Paper and just literally dropped blobs of all the shades of green watercolor onto it, letting them blend and flow.  After it dried I stamped the shamrocks and fussy-cut them out.  I love how the different shades make them look almost glowy in spots. 

Be sure to check out the Core Colors Watercolor Pan and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment