Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lovely Trio - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, sharing a trio of LOVE cards!!!  As we approach Valentine's Day, I like to make love-themed cards that don't have to be romantic.  I especially like the idea of Galentine's Day, celebrating close friendships between women.  I figured these cards all worked for several occasions.  I had a blast using the Heavy Body Acrylic Paints to create my marbled backgrounds for my heart die cuts.  I did a lot of blending with a palette knife and the following colors: Silver, Gold, Titanium White, Cadmium Red, Crimson, Rose and Magenta.  If you're new to Heavy Body Acrylics, you might try the Jewels or Brights sets, they give you smaller tubes of each shade so you can jump in and see what colors are your favorites.


The close-ups of each card help you see the marbled detail.  It's so much fun to play around with the paint to see what kinds of results you get.  They'll never be the same twice.




Be sure to check out the Heavy Body Acrylic Paints and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment