Friday, August 25, 2017

**ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA GOES** New Challenge with A Inky Mess!!!

Hi everyone!!  It's the 25th and that means a new challenge at A Inky Mess!!  Our theme is always Anything Mixed Media Goes!  Our lovely sponsor is Rick St. Dennis and I'm working with Alice in the Garden of Live Flowers!  I looooove Alice in Wonderland so this was fun for me!  I used some new techniques on my background and I loved how it turned out.


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your blended background colors are very pretty. They highlight the sweet image nicely. We're happy you joined us at 613 Avenue Create v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso fondo de la tarjeta.
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#104
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background.. I love all of the texture and colors-perfect background for the adorable image. Thank You for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete