Wednesday, July 26, 2017

**SUMMER/USE A DIE CUT** New Challenge with Creative Moments!!!

Happy Hump Day!!  It's a new challenge at Creative Moments and our theme is SUMMER or Use A Die Cut!!!!!  We didn't have our sponsor images right away so this is my second DT post for today, my second card.  I'm honestly not even sure where I got this background stamp but I paired it with Distress Inks and I really like what I came up with!



I'll enter this in a few challenges:



Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cool image and fabulous background.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a really good idea that you have going on. manufacturing
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete