Tuesday, April 19, 2016

**ANYTHING SPRING** New Challenge with A Snowflake's Promise!

Hi everyone!  It's a new challenge at A Snowflake's Promise and as always our theme is Anything Spring!!  We have two lovely sponsors!  Creative Hands and Bugaboo!  I think this was my first time working with Creative Hands and I chose to use Super Hero Boy!


I'm choosing to enter my Super Hero Boy card in the following challenges:
For our always popular sponsor Bugaboo, I chose to work with Frame It Bug Happiness!



And I want to enter my Bugaboo card in these challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterfly card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards! Both of them :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards both of them. Love the mx of pink and orange, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete