Anyways, I think it's pretty much a gimme that I chose to rework my Holiday Magic card from last month. I used the same dies but with different papers to create snowier-looking flowers and colored the digi differently to capture winter rather than Christmas.
This is the original card:
And the new one:
And yes, I totally sang Adele's song as I made this card, and especially as I cut the letters!!!
Just a few challenges:
- DLArt Linky Party
Inspiration Destination - #70 Anything Goes Artistic Inspirations - #148 Anything Goes Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes Not Just Cards - #28 Anything Goes
- Scrappers Delight - #51 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #101 Anything Goes 1/3
Craft Your Passion - #296 Anything Goes1/3 613 Avenue Create - #160 Anything Goes1/3 Word Art Wednesday - #218 Anything Goes1/5 (2nd week) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes1/5
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with a Die 2/3
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - #83 Anything Goes/3 of Something 2/3 (3 flowers)
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #12 Anything Goes 3/5
- Scrapbook Blessings - January Card Project Rewind 1/1 **TOP 3**
- Creative Ladybirds - #11 Anything Goes 3/3
- Where The heART Is - #5 Anything Goes 3/3
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes 3/3
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!