Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 At A Glance

What a craaaaaazy year it has been!!!!  I have learned soooooooo much this year!  I've improved by leaps and bounds on my blogging, I donated over 200 cards to OWH, I took a class for the first time at the Mega Meet and Heirloom Stamp Show.  I made over 330 cards, and participated in some HUGE swaps!  I managed to create every day during March and September and posted over 30 projects in both of those months.  I've won amazing prizes and had fabulous opportunities like to sell my cards to boutiques and be the Growing in Unity girl with Unity Stamps!

I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite cards from 2015 in this post, with links to the original posts:

To start the year, I have to pick this owl card, because I just loooove owls.



I was surprised by how many cards I made in February!!  It wasn't hard to choose the one I created just for my 500th blog post!



March was HARD to pick, because I made so many cards!  My ultimate choice my Barbie Girl tag card.  Cause I loooove Barbie!



I don't get to make a lot of Easter cards, so for April I choose this Bunny card!



May was unquestionably my Dream Catcher card!



June I had the hardest time choosing but I really love my Rapunzel card made with a Sassy Studio digi!



July I had to literally flip a coin to choose this Peacock Enchantress card!



August was pretty much a gimme, you all know how much I LOOOOOOOVE Unity Stamps!



September was CHOCK FULL of awesome 'cause it was National Stamping Month, but I've settled on this amazing Halloween card as my favorite!




In October I knew before I looked through my projects that I would choose my Twilight anniversary card!




November is always SO BUSY because it's the start of the Christmas season and MY BIRTHDAY!  I managed to squeak a little crafting out though, and I just love this Christmas card made with a Sassy Studio digi!



And lastly for December, there wasn't so much to choose from because I don't have a lot of time to craft with the Christmas Craziness!  It's without a doubt though, this girly card I made with an A Day for Daisies Digi stamp.  LOVE how it turned out!!



And that was my year!  I'm looking forward to all the artsy things 2016 will bring!!!  Thanks so much for looking, happy crafting and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  DRIVE SAFE!!  Laters!!

1 comment: