I'm really proud of me for keeping up with this for so long. I don't usually stick with anything!
I got some new dies recently and I knew that my first project with them would be a card to mark this milestone!
I'm not usually huge on showcasing all sides of a card, but looooooook:
This is the cover of the card.
When you open the accordion out, you get three high-fashion models. These girls were inspired by the original ponytail Barbie doll.
The reverse side of the accordion. I really wanted it to be a birthday card because this many posts is like celebrating a birthday! The blank white card is to write your greeting on.
When the card is closed, this is the back.
- Inspiration Destination - #56 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - #25 Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - #142 Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Blessings - Anything Goes
- 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
- DLArt Linky Party
- Polkadoodles - #43 Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter 1/2
- Brown Sugar - #169 Anything Goes 1/2
- Simply Papercraft - #16 Anything Goes 1/3
Create and Inspire - #32 Anything Goes 1/3
- Pixie Snippets - #200 Anything Goes 1/3 (dolls were constructed entirely out of scraps!)
- Creative Fingers - #96 Anything Goes 1/3
- Penny's Paper Crafting - #250 Anything Goes 1/3
- Julia Spiri - #4 Dies or Punches 1/3
- The Cat's Pajamas - #301 Anything Goes 1/3
- Craft Your Passion - #284 Anything Goes 1/3
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Die cuts or Punches1/3
- Crafting with An Attitude - #8 Anything Goes 2/3
- The Crafty Addicts - #3 Anything Goes 2/3
- A Crafty Mess - #3 Anything Goes - 2/3
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes 2/3
- Creative Ladybird - #8 Anything Goes 2/3
- Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes 2/3
- Lacy Sunshine Color Your World - Anything Goes 2/3
- Lil' Patch Of Crafty Friends - #20 Anything Goes 2/3
- Word Art Wednesday - #206 Anything Goes 2/5
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 2/2
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes 3/3
- Creative Inspirations - #332 Anything Goes
Thanks so much for looking and for joining me on my artsy journey. Lots more to come. Laters!!