Monday, May 25, 2015

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Crafting From The Heart!!

Happy Monday!  It's a new challenge at Crafting From The Heart!!  As always, our theme is Anything Goes and our lovely sponsor is Karleigh Sue Digis.

I was so inspired by this "Book Nerd" that I based my whole card around reading!


I'm entering a few challenges of course:


Don't forget to visit the challenge blog and see what the rest of our DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! My bookworm daughter would LOVE this!!
    Thanks for playing along in AIMPDC5!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a "book nerd"! I LOVE this! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. The background paper and image matches so well. Happy Belated Birthday!! Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete