Monday, January 5, 2015

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge With Creating From The Heart!!!

We're BACK!!!  After a couple months off to refresh, Crafting From The Heart is back and bette than ever!  Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES and our lovely sponsor this week is Scribble and Scrap.  I'm in a vintagey mood after all the awesome Tim Holtzy goodness I got for Christmas, and I've just seen Wicked on the stage, so I've got inspiration coming at me from all these different places.  Here's what I've created:


Don't forget to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT has created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - reminds me of the show Wicked!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors Lisa I like the design o fthe card also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab and fun! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very full of details and sparkle. Nice job. I'm sorry to be late on commenting for Artistic Inspirations. I'd like to thank you to joining us. Hugs, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete