This is a birthday card I made for my brother's girlfriend. She looooooves cupcakes. It's so fun to make a custom card, creating your own pattern as you go along.
The pattern was created by copying various coloring pages. Each layer is separate and was glued together.
You can really see all the sparkly and spangly goodies in this one.
And here's the homemade easel I created. This was fun but a challenge. I'll have to try and make another one before I forget how. LOL.
I'm entering a few challenges:
- Scribble and Scrap - #25 Anything Goes 1/3
- DLArt Linky Party
- Stampin' Royals Linky Party
- Art By Miran - #12 Anything Goes 1/3
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes 1/3
- Artistic Inspirations - #104 Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge - #107 Anything Goes 1/2
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps - #22 Anything Goes 1/3
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #42 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes 1/3
- The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes 1/3
- 613 Avenue Create - #85 Anything Goes 1/3
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 1/2
- STAMPlorations - Anything Goes 1/3
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #70 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #145 Anything Goes 2/5
- PIN-Spirational Challenge - #120 Anything Goes 2/5
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!