Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Creative Moments Challenge #41 - Anything Goes/SPRING

Happy Hump Day!  It's a new challenge today at Creative Moments and it's Anything Goes/SPRING!  Nothing quite says spring to me like a wedding, so I picked this gorgeous Bella Bride Sassy digi to use for my card.  I chose this color palette after a friend chose blue and white for her upcoming wedding. I think it's so fun and different.


I think my favorite part is the stones on her dress.


You've got two weeks to play along with our Anything Goes/Spring challenge!  Hope to have you join us.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and I love how you have added a little flower to her hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I love the blue colour scheme of your beautifully coloured image, and the addition of the 3D bouquet, thank you for being part of the Dream Team
    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete