I've wanted to make a movies-inspired card for awhile now, and I finally got around to it! It's a twofer, too, 'cause it's doubly dimensional.
So here's the card front. It's cute, it's fun, right? But then....
The popcorn is a tag that comes out!
I couldn't decide on a sentiment so I used two different ones.
I'm psyched about this card, I don't usually do hidden tags or anything. I tend to go more obvious.
I'm entering these challenges:
Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party
- Scribble and Scrap - #14 Anything Goes (2/3)
Wordplay Challenge - Anything Goes
- Pumpkin Spice - Anything Goes
DLArt Thankful Thursday Linky Party
- Card Mania Challenge - Something New (1/3) (I used a new Stamps of Life stamp set!)
- Left of Center - Anything Goes (2/5)
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Storyteller - Anything Goes
- The Paper Dolls Nest - Anything Goes (1/2)
- Creative Moments - #38 Anything Goes (2/3)
- Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes/Inspired By Movies (1/3) (I was inspired by ALL movies!)
- Aud Sentiment Challenge - Anything Goes (1/5)
Crafty Girls Challenge - #14 Anything Goes (1/3)
- Just For Fun - Anything Goes (2/3)
- Craftitude - #60 Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (2/3)
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1/2)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1/5)
- Crafting For All Seasons - #73 No Designer Paper (1/3)
- Inklings and Yarns - Inky Linky #48
- Paper Pretties - Create Your Own Background
- QKR Stampede - Anything Goes - (2/3)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
I'm off to finish watching (and mocking!) The Oscars, work on some future projects and DT work. Have a wonderful night! Laters!