Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's Such A Sweet Sweet Fantasy Baby....

....when I close my eyes, you come and you take me....oops sorry got carried away singing there.  When I saw that the Hobby Cutz Challenge this week was Fantasy, I got instantly inspired, and not just by one miss Mariah Carey, either.  PLUS, Hobby Cutz is having a DT call right now!  I'm really excited--wish me luck!!


I loooove Tinkerbell.  I'm having issues with the background showing up despite taking about a hundred photos of it, but it's actually a shimmery blue ombre effect.


A close-up of Tink, the flowers I made and the die-cut frame.

I wanna thank Hobby Cutz Challenge for the opportunity to join their DT!  Thanks everyone for looking, have a great day!  Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I think every girl loves Tinkerbell - she's so cute! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete