Wednesday, July 24, 2024

**SUMMER SOIREE IG HOP** Week Six - Christmas In July!!

Welcome to our Summer Soiree Cardmaking Hop, hosted by @createwithkas.  For week 6, we are sharing creations inspired by me, @royalpumpkinart, I suggested Christmas in July as a theme.  If this inspires you, please use the hashtag #summersoireecardmakinghop2024 in your posts so we can see your creations!

I chose to make a slimline card with a jingle bell theme cause I was singing "Jingle Bell Rock" and that's just how I roll 😂


Just a few challenges:

Visit my IG page to hop through everyone's fabulous creations!  Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jingle bell rock card, Lisa! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful slimline card. Love those bells.

    ReplyDelete