Saturday, August 19, 2023

Create It 3 Ways IG Hop - August - Sympathy

Hi everyone!  I’m participating in an Instagram hop today called Create It 3 Ways!  Hosted by the lovely @amritapettus, this fun hop will take place the third Saturday of every month!  Super fun.  The theme for August is Sympathy, which may be the hardest kind of cad to make.  For me, I don't want to have to make one when I'm needing it, but it also seems wrong to keep them on hand, know what I mean?

The thing I chose to use on all my cards this month is a Blessings Box from Divinity Designs.  I don't have the subscription anymore, but this box had a Sympathy theme.


I used everything in the box but the stamp sets and the spiral circle for my cards.  That circle just didn't seem compassionate to me.


These are the three cards I created.  I think I like the first one the best.


I just really love this paper and it did all the work for the card, no embellishment was needed.


I wanted at least one of the cards to have a butterfly on it.


I know this cardstock looks like it's Kraft in the photos but it's actually gold shimmer.


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the rest of the hop!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment