Saturday, July 15, 2023

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with The Creative Crafters!!

Happy middle-of-the-month!  It's the fifteenth and that means it's time for a new challenge at Creative Crafters!  As always our challenge is Anything Goes!!!  I swear, I think I spent ten years making this card.  In the end, it came out really cute and I love it, but MAN.


I think my die cutting machine started smoking with this one.  I used my Diamond Press Marquis for everything but the "crepe paper" streamers and balloon strings.  They both cut better with my Big Shot.  And I tried something different with the balloon strings, I didn't put adhesive on my cardstock and instead used Bearly Art glue.  I approve of how it turned out!


See those cupcakes??  They're about a quarter of an inch each. Assembled.  And they're three parts.  Lots of Coke and Ruffles were involved in the creation of those cupcakes.  And I can't forget my current embellishment tool (I think the one I haven't broken yet is Pinkfresh Studios?), every crafter should have five of them!

Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog, play along with us and check out the other DT's projects as well!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that looks one heck of a party :D Great creation XXX

    ReplyDelete