Friday, January 6, 2023

**SNOW MUCH FUN** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!!

Happy Friday!  It's a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Snow Much Fun!!!  Snowflakes, snowmen, anything wintery fits!  My card uses some new goodies I got for Christmas!


I tried a new photography style with this photo that was "recommended" to me by a "very helpful influencer" who thought I could use her pointers.

Think I'm going back to my usual style.  It just doesn't speak to me, you know?


Just a few challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A sweet Winter card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'A/G/Something Blue' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Lisa, just realised your card is backlinked to before our Allsorts challenge started so afraid ineligible

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a cute card and love the background! I know what you mean about the photo style not being your personal style. I've tried several photography styles on my blog too over the years (and still try to switch it up on occasion) but somehow I always prefer when my photos face a bit to the left side or are straight.
    As Brenda said, so sorry your card isn't eligible for Allsorts challenge this week but plenty of time to enter another piece.
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness, this little reindeer is adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for participating in the Mirtillamente January Challenge.
    I hope to see you soon!
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've got great goodies. Love the sparkle and fun image. Thank you for joining us at the SheepSki Design Challenge #70.

    ReplyDelete