Wednesday, March 2, 2022

31 Days of Crafting - Day Two - Catching Snowflakes

Happy Wednesday!  Ya'all know I'm a huge Twihard, and when I saw this Sizzix die set, I couldn't not get it.  All I could hear in my head when I looked at it was Jacob saying "Ness was catching snowflakes" and I was like I MUST HAVE THIS.  So that's where the inspiration from this card came from.  Also, it's absolutely frigid today on the second of March!  Michigan!  Ugh!


Just a few challenges:

  • DLArt Linky Party
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #148 Anything Goes
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - #3-2022 Anything Goes
  • Classic Design Challenge - #3 Anything Goes
  • Pearly Sparkles - #71 One For The Girls
  • Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add A Die Cut 1/5
  • Word Art Wednesday - #533 Anything Goes 1/5
  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #176 Anything Goes 2/3
  • Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes 2/5
  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!!

    3 comments:

    1. Lovely card Lisa. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Winter Whimsy and cute Lisa! Thank you for sharing your clever wintery creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I am glad to see your creations and hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
      Hugs,
      Jan
      (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is just delightful and a wonderful combination of colors. Thank you for joining our Pearly Sparkles One for the Girls challenge.

      ReplyDelete