Saturday, January 15, 2022

WOOHOO!!! I'm running a challenge blog!!

Hi everyone!  I have some super exciting news.  I've been on the DT at Get Creative Challenges since it creation, and earlier this year, Angie let the team know that she would be closing the challenge and asked if anyone wanted to take it over. I jumped at the chance!!  I'm nervous about it but excited.  I did cut January's challenge in half to give myself some time.  The challenge is live now and to get started our theme is Anything Goes!!

I wanted to make something wintery since it's been so bitter cold here!  And in the cold weather we NEED our coffee and tea, right?


Some challenges for this fun card:


Be sure to visit the blog to play along and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment