Monday, November 1, 2021

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!

Happy November!  It's the first so it's time for a new challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and our theme this month is Anything Goes!!  I've been in Christmas Mode for awhile, but I managed to make a fall card this month and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I stamped on shimmer cardstock and colored the images in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I just had to be really careful not to color over the Versafine Clair ink so the images didn't blur.  Stamping in a brown rather than a black helped.


Just a few challenges:


On a personal note, after this post I'm taking the rest of the year off from blogging. I will have my December DT posts but that will be it. I need to regroup and relax and make my Christmas projects.  Thanks for your understanding and I'll see you in 2022!!

Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun Fall card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    You are always so super creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. I hope you will play along with us again when you can. We enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity.
    Blessings,
    karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete