Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Fairy Hello with Dies R Us!!

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Lisa here, with a fun fairy hello card.  The fairy isn't even the star of the show, the layered background dies from Birch Press are!!!  Check out how Dazzle-ing they are.



Aren't they amazing?  These are the Birch Press Dazzle layering dies.  You get a set of three and omg they're all fabulous because yes, you can use them individually, but layered is pure papery greatness!!


So let me tell you how this card even came to be.  I was going to do something completely different but I got some new cardstock and when I saw these three colors together, the card just kind of blew up from there.


I found that the layers were missing something, so I cut the top out of black glitter paper instead of the textured cardstock and added it on top for dimension.  I don't find the centers of these dies really need a lot of adhesive, so instead of putting adhesive on the paper before cutting the dies, I just put Scor Tape all around the frame and a few pieces in the center.  Easy Peasy!


I wanted to add a fairy, so I pulled out my Tutti Designs Mini Fairies set.  I had a hard time deciding which one to use and where to put him or her.


My card needed a sentiment so I pulled out an oldie but goodie, Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello.  I decided here to cut off the flowers in the hands of the fairy on the left.  I wanted it to look like the fairy was holding the greeting.


The final finishing touch it needed was some bling!  I used three sizes of clear AB gems to accent the sentiment on the card.  I love how it came together.

I hope this card inspires to check out all the amazing Birch Press layering dies that Dies R Us carries.  They're so fun and versatile.  --Lisa


Products Used:



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  


 



 For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

STORE

CHALLENGE BLOG

FACEBOOK

INSPIRATION BLOG

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE


No comments:

Post a Comment