Monday, February 1, 2021

**ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES** New Challenge with Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!!

Happy February!! The first of the month means a new challenge with Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and as always our theme is Anything Christmas Goes.  It's been so snowy and cold that at first I thought I would make a snowy scene card, but then I got out my Christmas dies and this happened.  I actually really love it.




Just a few challenges:



Be sure to visit the blog, play along and check out all the other DT's awesome creations.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is so unique and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all the added pearls to that coverplate - really elegant, Lisa!! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Little Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,I love your design, fabulous.
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa. Love the details.
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that cover die! Those gold pearls are perfect accents.

    ReplyDelete