Tuesday, December 1, 2020

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Happy twenty-four-days-til-Christmas!  It's tine for a new challenge with Love To Craft Challenge Blog and our theme is always Anything Goes!!  I just got this awesome peppermint background die, and I've been making tons of cards with it.   I was looking at the little die cut leftovers and decided to use them to make a card, too.  I might actually like it better than the ones using the cover plate die.





Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog and see what the other DT members have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Those little leftovers remind me of pinwheels what an effective creation. Creative December wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete