Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hello Pumpkin - First DT Post with Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!

 Good morning!!  This is my first post as a DT member with Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm so excited to join the team!  Our theme  this month is Anything Goes, which I love because then I can just follow my muse.  Now that Halloween is over, it's officially fall in my house!  I'm one of those people who love pumpkin everything.


Just a few challenges:



Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our team, Lisa! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate the comment! I would be surprised if you didn't love pumpkin-everything given the blog name, HEEHEE. I do love your slimline card! Of course, the pumpkins but also the little tactile touches of the glittery enamel dots and the bakers twine. Don't have this Angie Blom but I do have some of her images and like her art. Glad to be "workin'" with ya! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lisa to the LTSCB DT Team. I love this stacked pumpkin card. So fun and perfect for the fall. Looking forward to many more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lisa! Welcome to the team! Love your fabulous stack of pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete