Friday, September 13, 2019

STAMPtember - Day Thirteen - Happy Birthday Bella

Ya'all know I'm a Twihard!!  Every year I make a birthday card for the lovely Mrs. Cullen, usually inspired by the books/movie in one way or another.  This one just sorta came together out of nowhere but I just LOVE it!!  I kind of feel like Nessie would've ordered it for her because it's HER style rather than Bella's, ya know??

And I thought the sentiment was hilarious considering she's a vampire :D




Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty creation thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I like that your creation process went along with your interests. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY BEAUTIFUL Your card, it's made with a lot of love ¡
    Thank you for participating with us in the October challenge
    Good luck in our challenge¡

    Haideé
    Haideelum
    Coordinator CCB
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete