Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tag Trio - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador post, and today is all about Watercolors!!  If you haven't tried Brea Reese Watercolor Inks, you have to!!  They're so fluid and the colors are just gorgeous!  They blend together like butter and the colors are so vibrant while still maintaining transparency.  I've been really into tags lately so I made three when I was playing with these gorgeous inks.


I used different color combinations for each one and I love how they came out.


I used Gold, Neutral Grey and Violet for this one!  It looks like I used greens, so this is why I'm so impressed with the blending of these inks!  They just sort of melt into each other and create new colors.  And they're never the same twice!


Pink, Crimson, Violet and Medium Magenta made this awesome tag.  I see this color combination being used over and over again in the future!


This one is Violet, Lake Blue, Gold and Neutral Grey.  I looooove the way the Blue and Grey created a sort of teal color!

Be sure to check out the Watercolor Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment