Wednesday, March 1, 2017

31 Days of Crafting - Day One - #OneChicago

HAPPY NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH!!!  It's my third annual year of 31 Days of Crafting posts, where I try to post at least one project each day.  It's a tall order but I know I can do it!

I've never made a card inspired by any of the Chicago shows before.  Chicago Fire is my FAVORITE show and the others are pretty close to that in my book. I'm SO EXCITED for the addition of Chicago Justice and for the all night Chicago-thon tonight on NBC!  I wanted to make a love card, not only because I love the shows but because they have so much heart to them.  The background is representative of the colors of the shows' logos blending together as one :D


Just a few challenges:



  • 30 Day Coloring Challenge
  • Inspirations Destination - #123 Anything Goes
  • Artistic Inspirations - #173 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #110 Anything Goes
  • Word Art Wednesday - #272 Anything Goes 1/5


  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

    4 comments:

    1. Beautiful card Lisa thank you for joining us over on
      Inspiration Destination
      Dianne xx
      IDCB DT

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love this card! It´s so lovely :)

      Thank you for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges - DT Ellenor

      ReplyDelete
    3. I think this is so elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at Creatalicious. Good luck. Maggie, DT

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

      ReplyDelete