Wednesday, February 8, 2017

**LOVE/ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Creative Moments!!!

Happy Hump Day!!  It's a new challenge at Creative Moments and our theme is Love Is In The Air!  Of course you can always play Anything Goes, but with Valentine's Day around the corner, take the plunge!

Now I'll admit I DIDN'T play with the twist, but that's because I found this hilarious digi from our sponsor Dr. Digi and I couldn't resist!!  It's called Snow Fun and it's just too funny.


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL!! Love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this fortnight, hope to see you back again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations sorry my comment was late Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete