Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Crazing Medium with Laura's Loft!!

Hi everyone!  I've got a great card up on Laura's Loft today featuring the new Tim Holtz Crazing Medium!  I also used his amazing Collage Brushes which made applying the medium super easy and less messy!

If you've ever used any kind of collaging medium or glue, you know that they're usually messy and never dry how you expect them to.  This stuff is NOT Mod Podge!  First thing I noticed when I opened the jar is that it's smoother than other brands I've worked with.  I used the widest of the Collage Brushes but any of them would work.

Don't forget that EVERYTHING is 15% off at Laura's Loft until April 3rd!  Time to stock up!


Here's a closeup so you can see the amazing texture this stuff has!


My background was created with Distress Inks, using Mini Kits #2#12, #14, and I finished my card with a few Virginia Turtle Enamel Dots.  These are so great to add a little extra pop to your card without adding a lot of weight or depth.

Can you see it?  It's like teeny tiny crosshatch designs, but it feels super smooth.  The design is IN the medium instead of on top of the finished product.  I also noted that you don't get a lot of clumps on the edges of the elements with this stuff, which is rare.

Be sure to check out my post on the LL Blog and be sure to visit Laura's Loft for all your creative crafty needs!!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment