Monday, January 25, 2016

**FANTASY** New Challenge with Get Creative Challenges!!

Hi everyone!  It's a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges and our theme is Fantasy!!  It's the perfect time of year for love cards, but I chose an Asian theme for this card.  Our lovely sponsor is The Art of Nikki Burnette and I'm working with Fallon Wolf!!  Of COURSE this is Twilight inspired for me!  Soon as I saw this image I thought of Renesmee and Jake.  I know that Jacob is brown but that didn't match the card and I figure he looks lighter with the moonlight shining on him okay? :D


A few challenges for this card:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love image and great design. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us in Word Art Wednesdays 218th challenge! Ginny M DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the wolf is eyeing the girl. You did a great job coloring the image. The gold touches add a bit of fun bling. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Linky Challenge. Katie-DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa love the image and CAS layout---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete