Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pretty Peacock

IDK about you, but I go through phases where I'm really into a particular design or style (coffee cups, owls, chevrons, polka dots) and have to have every crafty item with that thing that I can get my hands on.  Right now, that thing I'm into is peacocks.  As I build up my collection, I've made this gorgeous card that I've been waiting until I gave it to its recipient to share with all of you:


IDK what I love more, the background, the embellishment or the peacock die itself.  This is such a rare card for me, it doesn't have any stamping!!

I'm of course entering this into some challenges:
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love your feather
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the addition of the feather. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background and that feather looks so lush. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting With An Attitude this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete